Sponsored by epyx
Finding the right digitisation defleet strategy for you
Debbie Fox, commercial director, epyx answers.
Debbie Fox, commercial director, epyx
Digitisation has been one of the key trends of the pandemic period, with many businesses utilising the time and opportunity afforded by successive lockdowns to rethink how they can use technology in new and creative ways.
This is certainly something that we at epyx have experienced, with interest in our 1link Disposal Network platform at a high as motor finance and vehicle leasing companies as well as other major fleets have looked to maximise the effectiveness of their defleeting strategies, whether ex-fleet stock or retail PCP returns.
However, this is very much a developing trend and one of the aspects that has become clear in recent months has been that not everyone requires our entire platform for their remarketing needs. Key elements of the platform are available on a modular basis, allowing existing and potential customers to access the exact elements that they require.
Our eight module range will allow you to, on one hand, stay on top of your remarketing programme, minimise administration and maintain relationships with partners while, on the other, identify new opportunities, use data more strategically and develop insights.
- The Driver Sales Booster streamlines the driver quotation process using one simple portal, sending out provisional quotes, provides call back reminders for interested drivers and creates purchase documentation.
- The Logistics Organiser manages all of your vehicle logistics – including electronic orders to collect vehicles, movements from one location to the next, and ensuring car collections occur right on time.
- The Inspector automates manual inspection processes, electronically organising thorough examinations of your vehicles to check for damages and evaluate their condition.
- The Damage Recharger checks the inspection report and spots if anything is awry, highlighting the areas that qualify as a recharge to both you and your customers.
- The Auction Operator is a smart system that connects with auction houses to help you achieve the very best price. It also gives you access to our Auction+ app which enables anyone selling at the auction to inspect the vehicle and make real-time changes to key details.
- The Task Manager oversees all aspects of your vehicle’s disposal journey. With end-to-end foresight, quick communications and built-in industry knowledge, it is designed to act as the central cog in your remarketing activity.
- The Online Sales Simplifier makes selling ex-fleet stock or PCP returns easier. With access to our dealer-facing 1link Trade Buyer platform, it helps you process cars and vans using our own specially created online auction platform.
- The Data Analyser allows to report on all aspects of your vehicle remarketing, enabling you to identify potential issues before they become problems.
These modules, we believe, provide the means to put motor finance and vehicle leasing companies in control of their defleet digitisation in exactly the manner they require. While the final shape of the new normal is very much in flux, their inherent flexibility means you will have the right technology available at all times.
1link Disposal Network at a glance
For companies involved in large-scale vehicle fleet disposal and remarketing, 1link Disposal Network offers a range of key advantages.
- One system to manage all disposal and remarketing processes
- Comprehensive vehicle information throughout the remarketing process
- Improved real-time communications between vendors, suppliers and buyers
- Automatic event scheduling covering inspections, movements and repairs
- Ability to transact with multiple remarketing suppliers of all kinds
- Support for retail, customer and staff sales
- Fast and efficient job processing through a user-friendly dashboard
epyx specialises in e-commerce solutions for the automotive sector. Its best-known products are the 1link platforms, which improve the efficiency of major fleets and their suppliers, covering functions including vehicle procurement, maintenance, hire, remarketing and relicensing. They have been adopted by fleets totalling more than four million vehicles, nearly 9,000 service providers, and nearly all major motor manufacturers on behalf of their franchise networks. epyx is owned by FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc.
To find out more visit 1linkDN.co.uk or call 01676 571 000