Motor Finance Europe Awards 2023: Industry accolades in Budapest
A total of 13 awards will be handed out on 19 October to cap off the first day of the Motor Finance Europe Conference in the Hungarian capital
Credit: TTstudio / Shutterstock
Organisers of this year's Motor Finance Europe Awards 2023 – to be held at the InterContinental Wien, Vienna, Austria, on 19-20th October - said nominations will soon close.
The 9th edition of the Motor Finance Europe Conference & Awards promises to bring together the industry's top professionals from across Europe to deliver actionable insights into the latest regulatory requirements, technological innovations, strategic developments, and strategies of use to vehicle financing experts.
Last year’s Conference in Berlin was a great success and included the participation of Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance, Tesla Financial Services, NETSOL, AutoTrader, Volvol Financial Services and Toyota Financial Services – among others.
This year's two-day event will culminate in an awards ceremony on the evening of the 19th. Arena International has identified 13 industry prizes, 10 of which will be based on industry nominations.
The 13 Award Categories are:
- Captive Finance Company of the Year
- Independent Finance Provider of the Year
- Sub-Prime Lender of the Year
- Non-Bank Lender of the Year
- Advisory Firm of the Year
- Legal Provider of the Year
- Digital Innovation of the Year (Technology Company)
- Best Finance Product of the Year
- Best Mobility Solution
- Best ‘ESG/Sustainability’ Initiative of the Year
The following awards, which will be presented to individuals, will be awarded by the judging panel without prior nomination.
- Industry Ambassador of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Rising Star Award
Contact Christy Chang: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the awards or nominations.